Friday, October 25, 2013

Anxiety, Dying, and the Power to Create

     The other day I gave a presentation for a doctoral class (Culture and Subjectivity).  Originally I was supposed to be enrolled in the course, but due to some procedural politicking by our department I was not able to enroll.  The short solution, for me, was to just take the course as an independent study with the professor as my supervisor.   This actually worked out quite well as I then spent the summer re-working the syllabus and molding it specifically to my own clinical interested and licensing board specifications (the course was initially academically rather than clinically  motivated).
     At any rate I have put a link at the bottom of the page wherein you can view the presentation (pdf) in full.  Admittedly, the actual presentation was kind of a wreck, however it spurred a wonderful discussion (which I stayed for) for the remaining hour or so of the class.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment